Launched in November: SourceLink Nebraska connects those seeking business assistance with the nonprofit, educational, or government resource organizations that can best help them.
SourceLink Nebraska supports Nebraska business development and entrepreneurship by:
- collaborating with business-driven economic development efforts.
- delivering interconnectivity with an array of resource partners.
- virtual one-to-one support system directly to entrepreneurs and business owners.
- identifying gaps in the ecosystem, which will be very beneficial for pinpointing services for underserved communities.
SourceLink Nebraska assists economic and community development by:
- increasing efficiency and allowing for broader statewide strategies for entrepreneurial growth and economic impact.
- ensuring that resources are transparent and available to all local economic and community developers, entrepreneurs, and business owners across Nebraska by allowing for access to information at any time regardless of their distance from a resource.
- incorporating a means of tracking effectiveness and mapping the Nebraska ecosystem to evaluate opportunities for strategic program development.
- enabling tracking inquiries and resource performance, which assists with identifying pockets of inactivity or other issues.
The SourceLink Nebraska website is available 24/7/365 for entrepreneurs and business owners to search for resource information. For more intensive assistance, their Network Navigator can provide guidance during business hours. SourceLink Nebraska takes a strategic approach to connecting entrepreneurs and business owners with Nebraska resource providers.
When visiting the SourceLink Nebraska website, you will find The Resource Navigator® (searchable database of resource partners), a calendar of events, and news targeted towards business owners and entrepreneurs. Moreover, SourceLink Nebraska provides business startup guides and Enlighten, an on-demand virtual library of training videos for entrepreneurs and businesses. Performance reports on usage and referrals will be available to resource partners upon request. Resource partners can add events, submit news stories, and update their organizational profile on the website. Click below, and check out this valuable resource today!